Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Slacker!

Sorry, I have been such a slacker on updating our blog. What can I say...?
Things around here have been busy as usual but are going to be even crazier the next few weeks. This Friday our neice Jacque is getting married here in Bountiful which is very exciting. Lots of Mike's family will be coming into town including his sisters, Cheryl and Shellie. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up a little. Next week Rylee has her gymnastic recital, the boys have a field trip and I get to go too. Jenna has her first dance recital on the 20th wich I will miss because I will be in Dallas for my little brother Devin's wedding. I am going to head there for a couple days by myself and then a day after I return the girls (Ry & Jenna) and I are heading to NC for the openhouse and some time with my parents and more family. After we get back there will only be one more week of school and then summer and the fun starts! We got season passes again to Cherry Hill (local waterpark) and have a playgroup once a week where we go somewhere fun around the valley. I will for sure be putting lots of pictures of all this fun and craziness on the blog so watch for it. I will try not to slack to much. Enjoy!!!!

No comments: