Monday, May 29, 2006

THANKS!

I am glad the last few weeks are over. Don't get me wrong all the weddings and traveling were great! I am just tired and ready to relax a little. There are only 4 more days of school and then we get to start all the summer fun! That will be a whole new adventure! I am so grateful to Mike for staying home and taking care of things here so I could go to Dallas and NC. I am grateful to my parents for picking us up, taking us fun places, etc, etc,etc. Thanks for everything mom & dad! You are the best! I also am grateful for Mike's parents, especially his dad for taking care of my boys after school each day. My kids are so lucky to have grandparents so close who are an active part of their lives. I never had that growing up. My grandparents lived in CA and we always lived somewhere else. My parents are hoping to move back out west next year. I can't wait until they are closer so we can see them more often. I am so lucky to be blessed with a great family and in laws and extended family. I don't tell you all enough how much I appreciate all you do for me, Mike, and the kids. THANKS!!!!!

No comments: