Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Family Tradition

This has become the tradition at at Delozier family gatherings: Rylee and Eliza (my niece) choreograph a dance and perform for all of us. They usually are nice enough to include Jenna. This pic is from the fam get together the other night. And not surprisingly they did a dance to a Jonas Brothers song. Anyone not familiar with the Jo Bros? If not you must not have a daughter 7 or older. I think they are ok, and worth checking out. I am personally in love with Nick like Jenna.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Becca has definitely informed me and Savannah of the Jonas brothers

Heidi Sue said...

Have No Clue who the Jonas brothers are. But it sounds like you all had a great time. I love getting together with family.

Amy said...

can i even tell you how CUTE Rylee is getting! every time i see her, she looks more and more like a little lady! she's got style, let me tell you! i just love that kid!