Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Can you say OBSESSED?...

Rylee is in love with the Jonas Brothers! For those of you who are not lucky enough to know who these cute boys are check them out on the Disney Channel and you can even here their songs played on most radio stations and on the new Target back to school commercials. Anyway, Ry's walls are coverd in posters of Kevin, Joe, and Nick. She keeps using her money to buy more magazines and thus more pics and posters. It has brought back a lot of memories. (my walls were covered with pics of Kirk Cameron, Chad Allen, Cory Haim, etc) Of course her obsession is shared by many other girls around her age including her cousin, Shannon and it has even rubbed off on Jenna. The girls decided they wanted to have a birthday party for Joe Jonas. So they made a cake and we all sang and the girls blew out the candles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope I have girls one day. Isn't it funny to look back at who you were buying those posters for? And honestly aren't you a little embarassed to say that one reason was Cory Haim? I think it's hillarious! I wonder who my kids will be crushing on. For me it was Jonathan Taylor Thomas! Oh and New Kids!!

Anonymous said...

I'm such a dork. That first post was mine.