Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally...

So I had to send my laptop in to have a little (actually BIG, my wireless was not working) problem repaired. I had to have it taken care of between semesters since I had an online class this summer and one this fall that just started. They said it would be about 2 weeks and I thought ok not too bad. Wow, was I wrong. Not having it made me realize how dependent I am on my laptop, not sure how I ever functioned without it before. I got a call yesterday (13 days)that it was ready, YEAH!!!! So I have a lot of catch up posts to blog about but I need to take care of a load of paperwork stuff (that I have puto ff way too long) first. So when that is all done I will be blogging again. Just a preview of what is to come: Rylee celebrating Joe Jonas's bday, the new additions to our family, the first day of school, and the Sheryl Crow/James Blunt show!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get caught up on you. We had tickets to Dave Mathews tomorrow night but it got cancelled because his saxaphone player died. Bummer! Hope all is well.

julie said...

I don't know what I did with out my lap top before I had it either! I would definitely be hurting without it now. All of my classes so far have course material that is only accessible on line! I am so grateful that I have it at home and don't have to budget time to spend in the library.