Tuesday, April 07, 2009

A Different Adventure...

So as I was sleeping this morning Jenna came in and said something about packing. I thought I had misunderstood what she was saying in my half asleep state. Mike decided to take the kids to CA to his sister's for spring break and indeed they were packing. They headed out about 1:30 this afternoon and left me to a nice quiet house. I have work, studying, school, taxes, and relaxing to do the next few days. It should be easy to get it all done with no kiddos to worry about and all the peace and quiet I could ever want. I am looking forward to good sleep today with no disturbances. I know the kids are looking forward to riding the 4 wheeler, playing with the new bull and the dogs and the cats, finding frogs, skating with dad, running, playing, and being free. I hope they all have a great time and come home soon.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

ah - your dream come true! Good luck in getting all your things done - and enjoy your quiet time!

Unknown said...

That sounds like heaven to me- a quiet empty house- But I know you are swamped and will be so busy the whole time. Try to enjoy it too!