Thursday, April 30, 2009

School

Today I took my last regular test of my first semester of nursing school. It has been a long, stressful few months. I have worked 36 hours a week (graveyards), gone to school every Friday all day, tests on Thursdays, tried to keep up on my mom duties (the house and laundry have not been done as often as normal, but have gotten done), have time with Mike, STUDY STUDY STUDY, oh and sleep. And I have survived! Some days were tougher than others and I am glad I have made it this far. I now know that I can make it through anything. Thankfully I have had lots of help, from Mike, his mom, my parents, the kids, good friends, and someone a little higher up. I know I would not have made it without all the help. THANK YOU!!!!!! I have 2 finals next week and then I have a couple weeks off. I am going to enjoy reading a few good novels, working in my yard, cleaning my car, de-cluttering and organizing my house, catching up on some sleep, and just vegging.

5 comments:

Aislinn said...

Yeah - you've done it! What a great example you've been setting for your kids and family. Keep up the hard work - and I'm happy to help in any way that you need me to!

Tiffany said...

Seriously, you're amazing! Congrats on making it to finals!!!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome! You can do anything and I am so glad you are my friend. Good job Carly:)

Rachel said...

I think about the days we used to walk in the early mornings. Our lives have completely flip flopped! I am so proud of all your doing to secure your families future. You are amazing and this first semester is just proof that you can and have overcome hard things! Keep going strong!

Simi B. Cazeau said...

You can do it!!