Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter Weekend

Mike and the kids got home late Friday night safe and sound.
Saturday we all went to Mike's mom's for the annual
Easter Egg Hunt.
We had lunch and hung out.
Sunday we went to church and then over to my sister's for Easter dinner with my family.
It was a beautiful day outside, like spring should be.
We feel fortunate that we were able to spend time with both families this weekend.



The hunt...


The boys going through their stash hoping to find the special egg. Each year the kids get 2 eggs with their names on them that have money inside. Many other eggs have quarters in them, but then there is always one egg with $10. Jenna was the lucky one this year.


The kids before church


Jenna enjoying the beautiful Easter weather and the new swing at Aunt Krista's house.



Mike showing off for the camera.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Looks like you all had a great Easter. Cute pic of Jenna on the swing.

Rachel said...

My mom does the Money Eggs too.. But the adults are part of the hunt. This year my brother-in-law put a $100 dollar bill in his egg and had everyone jealous of his find. The joke was on them when my mom admitted the biggest bill she had put out was a $20. My poor boys only got dimes in their money eggs :)

j e s s i e said...

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give away!

-Jessie