Thursday, April 09, 2009

An Update..

I didn't send the camera with Mike but luckily his phone has a camera and he has taken a few pictures and sent them to me. They had good weather the first day there and enjoyed some skateboarding and playing outside, but since then it has been rainy and cool. I don't think the kids mind because they are at Aunt Cheryl's with the cows, the dogs, the cats, etc. Meanwhile, back at home, I have been busy sleeping, studying, and spoiling myself some too. I am looking forward the them coming home.


3 comments:

John said...

Wow.... Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://global-homebiz.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a nice day.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

That looks like such a great place Carly. I know my kids would love it. Hope you are getting some good "me" time!

Angie Helm Interiors said...

By the way, what's up with that weirdo comment before mine? Uh, no advertising comments please.