Monday, April 06, 2009

The First Adventure...

of Spring Break and the first adventure to the pond this year.
The kids have the week off school for spring break and they are not too happy that we are staying home. They really wanted to go out of town, but right now it's not really possible. I have work and school among other things. So I told them we could do fun things close to home. Today after I woke up and after we watched Conference we headed to the pond to feed the ducks. It was a beautiful day! I am sure we will be visiting the pond regularly this spring and summer. I am sure there will be lots of fishing, feeding the ducks, and hopefully bike riding at the pond.

Mike looking for some neat birds, didn't really find any today. Look how beautiful it was!!! Blue skies and not cold...come on spring...we are soooooo ready for you to really arrive!

Jenna, after feeding the ducks and before getting frustrated that she couldn't find any cool birds.

The kiddos feeding the ducks. I think they used a whole loaf of bread.

2 comments:

Aislinn said...

yeah - how fun! I didn't think about feeding ducks! Great idea

Angie Helm Interiors said...

I'm with you on spring. I'm so done with winter already. Looks like a a fun trip to the pond on a very beautiful day.

How's school going?