Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family

We are so excited for this week! My niece, Kaienta, is coming for a visit. She is my brother's daughter who moved to Spain shortly after he passed away and we have not seen her since. It has been almost 5 years and she is now 9 years old! My sister, Sara, is coming from Vegas with her kids and my brother, Devin, is coming from Texas with his cute little family. It will be the first time ever that all 12 of my parents grandkids will be together! I took the week off from work so that we can all spend as much time together as possible. I am looking forward to some fun, crazy family time! And I am sure I will be posting lots of pictures!

3 comments:

Pratt Family said...

That is so neat! I know she will have a wonderful time!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a TON of fun!

julie said...

That sounds like so much fun! Spending time with family is so important and I always have tons of fun when we make the time to get together. Can't wait to see pictures, especially if Kaienta :)