Monday, July 05, 2010

Wonderful Day!

I took today off work because Rylee had her first day of cheer camp and we knew she would be performing this evening we just didn't know what time for sure so I figured I'd take my whole shift off. It ended up being a wonderful day!

First I got the boys off to scout camp for the day:



Then I went home, picked up Ry, and took her to cheer camp, where she will be until Thursday. She was so excited! And had so much stuff. I hope she is having the time of her life! Isn't she cute!



Tonight they performed the dance they have been working on for a couple months now and we were able to go watch. It was outside and beautiful weather! It was so fun to see her and her team do an awesome job on something they have been working so hard on! Mike took a couple pictures during the dance but they didn't turn out great so here is one after when they are working on some cheers. She is the one in the middle in the back. My parents were able to come watch tonight and I know it meant a lot to Ry, thanks mom and dad!!! For you support and the yummy picnic. We had a picnic with my parents and my sister, Leah, and her kids before heading to watch Ry. I forgot to take pictures of the kids hanging out. It was fun to see them and I am glad the kids got a chance to hang out with their cousins for a bit.



So after dropping Ry off this morning, Jenna came with me to my study group. She was so good while we looked over EKG's for a couple hours. I bought her ice cream after (for lunch) and we sat outside at the hospital to eat it. It was a BEAUTIFUL day outside! I should have taken a picture of the view from the hospital, the mountains looked so green and the sky was so blue with no clouds. I told Mike it made me want to go hiking soon!



So, all in all a wonderful day. The kids off doing fun stuff, time with Jenna, studying done, time with my parents and sister and nieces and nephews, hearing about the boys adventures at camp, watching Ry do something she loves, and the beautiful weather! I am feeling very grateful tonight. Now off to study more EKGs.

No comments: