Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 More Months

It feels so good to say in 3 months I will be all done with nursing school! I cannot believe it! It has been tough but I have a feeling the next 3 months will be as hard as the last 21 months combined. I was looking at my calendar and realized that each week for the next 3 months is different, no consistency.
This week: work 12 hours today (Sunday), work 12 hours Monday, Test (on the respiratory system and it is suppose to be the hardest test ever!), 5 hours of class on Wed, a couple hours of time with my group working on our group presentation, watch Rylee cheer, 5 hours of clinicals in the NICU Wednesday evening, drop Ry at her orthodontist appointment Thursday morning on my way to my 8 hour clinicals at the Bountiful Instacare, work 12 hours on Friday, "Run" a 10K in mud with obstacles with my friends and our hubbies on Saturday. And that doesn't include study time for myself as well as helping the kiddos with their homework, or exercise time, or mom duty (meal prep, laundry, cleaning, chauffeuring, etc), or hubby time, or time to visit my sister-in-law who is now on hospice, etc, etc, etc!
I just keep telling myself take it one day at a time! I can do it! I can do it! Only 3 more months! I have help and support from so many! I am so blessed! It will be worth it!
ONLY 3 MORE MONTHS!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Good luck Carly, you'll do great! have fun at that mud run too!!

Kelcie said...

WE CAN DO IT!!! Lets just hope it goes by faster then it doesn't....you're awesome. the end.

Rachel said...

Look what you have already accomplished! You are smart, amazing, and have juggled the last couple of years through stress and lack of sleep. You're almost there... and someday you'll look back on all this and wonder HOW DID I DO IT? One word: Mike :)