Wednesday, September 01, 2010

First Game

Rylee cheered at her first game the other day. It was fun to watch her and the squad enjoying cheering on their volleyball team and getting the crowd involved. I was so glad I was able to go support her.


Nice Ry!


Not the greatest picture, hopefully at some point this year I can get some
good cheer action photos.


I know many people say Cheerleading is not a sport, but I disagree. The girls work SO hard. Practice everyday at 6:15 a.m. and they are not just dancing and prancing around. Rylee was cheering and tumbling and I loved this picture of her quenching her thirst! I think it shows how hard she was working.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

SO AWESOME! She looks so cute. I love the action picture of the girls with Rylee in the center... all that training at gymnastics has certainly paid off.