Thursday, July 19, 2007

Exercise

So a few months ago I had a physical assesment and started really working out regularly. I was down about 10 pounds and then slipped into my old habits of being lazy. Actually I don't think it's lazy it is feeling unmotivated and overwhelmed and life being too busy, etc. I went a few weeks with only a couple days of real exercise and starting feeling it. I decided I had to change now and try to get back into a routine of some sort and so far this week so good, 2 out of 3 days exercising. I have never figured out why it is so hard for me to stick with it. I feel better when i exercise, I looke better, but I just can't seem to stay motivated. If anyone has good suggestions, I am open for anything.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. With each pound I gain during this pregnancy I feel so much anxiety about the exercise when I have the baby.

Anonymous said...

Pilates! It is so great and hard!
I love that.