Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Ipod!


I love my ipod! I may have blogged about this awhile back, but I don't care, I am so in love with my ipod! Mike got me the video ipod for Christmas (THANKS!!!). We love music, all sorts of music, anything from rock & alternative to country & pop! I have a wide range of artists on my ipod. I have also downloaded some episodes of Dora the Explorer for Jenna. My ipod is always in my purse so I have it whenever I feel like some music or when I might need it. This is Jenna today while we were at Rylee's gymnastics. I also have some games on it, Tetris anyone? I play that when things are slow at work and studying is putting me to sleep. It is a great boredom buster!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so understanding you! My iPod is my constant companion and it seems like every bit of my entertainment is on it! In fact, just today, I finished downloading all of the Harry Potter books so I can listen to them and be ready for the new one! I even downloaded all of the Lost episodes for this season so I could watch them...wherever!