Saturday, July 28, 2007

After a Sleepover @ Grandma & Grandpa's...



Lastnight we had our first family dinner at my parent's new home. I left early to meet Mike & some friends to go see the Simpson Movie (very good, funny!) so the kids stayed the night at my parents. My sister's kids stayed over too and they all had a great time! These pics are of my girls later today when we got home from picking them up. Rylee is knitting (my mom taught her how a year or so ago and helped her start a new project this morning) and Jenna is sleeping (I found her like this in her own bed, she must have been very tired because she rarely takes naps and usually not in her own bed). The boys said they couldn't sleep very good because they woke up at 3:30 am and could hear Grandpa Gary snoring for an hour, from the other room. Grandma told them next time to get up and wake him up and he would stop. They thought it was pretty funny. I am just glad they had fun and behaved themselves so they can do it again. They are excited because they get to stay for a few days in a couple weeks while Mike & I go to TX.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell your parents welcome back to Utah!
Hope you are all doing well.