Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Mamma Mia!


Lastnight I went to see the Broadway show, Mamma Mia with some friends. It was great!!! It is a musical written using all ABBA songs and it was so much fun! The music was great and it was rather funny as well. It was nice to get a girls night out and just relax, it has been awhile since I have done that. (Thanks Mike) There have been quite a few times I have wanted to go to performances like this and Mike isn't really too interested. The times he has gone he has enjoyed it even if he won't completely admit to that. Yesterday he told me he wished I wasn't going with the girls that he would have gone, I told him he should have told me sooner. Oh, well he missed out. I think he would have liked it. I guess next time I won't take no for an answer and just buy him a ticket.

No comments: