Friday, August 17, 2007

High School Musical 2 & Hannah Montana

These are 2 things Rylee loves. She has been waiting weeks for tonight and the premier of High School Musical 2. I downloaded the soundtrack the other day from Itunes and she has been listening to it nonstop. I am almost a celebrity in her book since I went to East High and I told her I played volleyball in the same gym they play basketball in. WOW! Her other obsession lately has been Hannah Montana. She loves watching the show and has the new c.d. that she likes making up dances to. We found out the other day that Hannah Montana is coming to SLC to do a show in October. Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning, she is soooooooooooo excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you going with her to Hannah Montana? Savannah would love that- Maybe we could join you?
Katie

Rachel said...

I'm with Rylee, I think Miley is the bomb! And LOVED High School Musical 2. Does this mean I have the taste of a tween?