Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Little Piggy!

While we were on our little trip my dad made a comment about Jenna eating nonstop. He said she would eat something & 15 minutes later ask for something more to eat & again in 15 minutes the same thing. Then when we picked the kids up from Mike's parents his mom referred to Jenna as "a bottomless pit". She has definetly been my best eater but she doesn't usually eat that much. Well, in the few days we have been home she has been eating pretty much nonstop. Extra pancakes & french toast for breakfast, eating some of my dinner after already finishing hers, and asking for a snack soon after eating a meal. It looks like she is going through a growth spurt. I was going to order her some new clothes online, but I think I better wait to see just how much she grows the next few months so I get the right size.

No comments: