Friday, August 17, 2007

Davis County Fair-"Free"?

The last few years we have gone to the Davis County Fair, which is a free (no entrance fee) fair. The kids wanted to go again this year, so today I took them. Of course it was fun as it usually is, but I spent way too much money. Of course the kids had to ride some rides, we got lunch there, we had to have snocone and kettle corn, and they had this yummy pineapple slush drink that was soooooooooooooooo good! I guess it's a good thing there is no entrance fee and the pony rides are free and looking at the animals and such is free or I would really be broke.


Rylee enjoying the yummy pineapple slush!
Jenna on the swings, I was surprised that this year she wanted to do the "big kid" rides, not the little mellow ones.
The boys & Jenna on another "big kid" ride!
Jenna enjoying a pony ride.

No comments: