Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sorry!

Sorry! for not posting more often. Life has been crazy, which really isn't an excuse, but you know...It's 12:30 am and I should be sleeping, but I got home from work a little while ago and am not too sleepy, so I figured now is as good a time as any to update my blog.
I guess the easiest way to update is give an overview of what we have been up to and then I can post some pics in other posts. A couple Saturdays ago we took the kids out to the Miller Motorsportspark to see some Mustangs. My boys, all 3 of them, love cars and hot wheels, but Mustangs seem to be the family favorite. They had over 1000 Shelby, Colbras, GT40's etc on display. They had originals, one of a kinds, etc. We all had a great time!
We have been swimming a few times the last couple weeks as well. It has been sooooooo hot and it is a great way to cool off a little.
The kids have been busy with their rec classes and summer school. This week has been especially busy for Ry, she is taking 2 classes (babysitting & cooking) at the Orchard University of Summer Fun. I have been busy with school ( I had another midterm in my biology class and got 106 out of 100, the highest score in all 3 of her classes ) and work and chauffering the kids when I am home. We have missed the last couple Wed. playgroups because things have been so busy.
Last Saturday we finally had time to use our Clark Planetarium memberships and went to see Mystery of the Nile on the Imax screen. It is a great movie.
That is really about it. Nothing too exciting, but busy and good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way too go on your test! we miss you guys!-sara