Thursday, July 19, 2007

Rylee, the babysitter

When school got out Rylee told me she wanted to start babysitting. I told her there were probably a few of my friends who would love to have her babysit. She made her own business cards:

Rylee's Babysitting
And her lovely assistant Mandy
Need to get out of the house?
Kids giving you a head ache?

Well then just call Rylee
to set a date and time or
Just to have her do it right away

She passed these out and has actually been making some good money and getting some good experience. I try to make sure I am home when she is sitting in case she needs to call me and it is always for people jsut a couple blocks away. Her babysitting class this week has been good too. She now has an official babysitting kit and learned some first aid and CPR.

No comments: