Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My Baby Started School



Yesterday was Jenna's first day of preschool. I cannot believe that my baby is so big! I am so excited because she is so excited and also because she has somewhere fun to be for some of the time I am at school. I didn't think it was too big of a deal until I was walking back to my car by myself after taking her in...I didn't cry but only because I was able to choke back the tears. She is so ready to go and I love her teacher (she is going to the same preschool Rylee went to) and she has 6 other kids from our ward she already knows there too. I am just glad it is only preschool, we will still have some of our "mommy/Jenna" time during the week while the other kids are at school. I don't know what I will do when it is time for her to start 1st grade......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. So cute. Sofie starts her first day of Jr. Kindergarten tomorrow. Time flies to fast. Hope all is well. We think about you guys all the time. Take care.

Shelby said...

I cannot believe how big Jenna is! She's so cute! Jensyn still talks about their play group!

Amy said...

that's rough stuff! i know Nat should have started this year but i wasn't able to let go yet. funny since i'm always the big "independence" mom and the one who needs "my time" but with this, i'm hanging back. i know it's selfish but hopefully i can get over myself by next year :)