Friday, October 19, 2007

Dinner for "B"



Here are a couple pics from our dinner out the other night for Brandon. The first is of his best friend Lane and his wife Devra and the second is of my Sister Krista and my other 2 brothers, Devin and Griffin. We had a good time just hanging out and talking about some of our memories with Brandon. We all miss him a lot! He was such a fun person who would do anything for anyone. I was trying to think of a memory to share with all of you and I wish I had a picture to share of Brandon break dancing. Do you remember in the 80's when it was huge? Well, Brandon was quite the break dancer. I remember watching him and his friends out in our front yard perfecting their skills. I know we have home video of it somewhere. Anyway, that is definitely one memory that makes me smile!
Brandon enjoyed hunting and didn't get his first deer until just a few weeks before he died. He was really sick and weak but a friend took him and he got his deer. My dad just gave us some summer sausage made from Brandon's deer and it is pretty good. It's just nice to be able to have memories and think about him and not cry everytime. We love you and miss you "B"!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Carly,
It is wonderful that your family continues to get together and remember Brandon. He continues to "get the party together".
I can just image Brandon's lanky body doing the worm...