Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hannah Montana!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls and I by the Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus' Bus
Rylee enjoying herself at the show!

Yesterday finally came (Rylee has been anxiously waiting "forever") and we went to the Hannah Montana Concert! We (myself, Rylee, and 2 of her cousins, Alicia & Shannon) went down to the Energy Solutions Arena about 2 pm and there was already a crowd of girls and moms. We bought t-shirts, entered some drawings, took some pics with the pink bus and then we went and got lunch at the nearby Gateway. We saw soooooooooooooooooooooo many little girls and their moms (some dads) all decked out and ready to scream for Hannah. The show started at 4 with the Jonas Brothers. They were really good and are so cute, I think I am in love. Then Hannah Montana finally came out and she put on a great show! The Jonas Brothers came back out and sang a song with her then she left to go change into Miley Cyrus and the J.Bros kept entertaining us a little longer. So then Miley came out and sang some of her songs. It was a lot of fun. Lots of lights and costume changes and confetti! She has a whole ensemble of dancers and musicians and they were all great! The whole show was awesome and we all had a great time!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds so fun. I will have to take Savannah next time. Becca always talks about the Jonas brothers.

Sara B said...

Is this the stuff I have to look forward to with Mara? Sounds like you all had a blast. Carly your hair is getting long! It looks good.

Rachel said...

I've decided I like kids music better than grown up music, I know Kelly would disagree, but I LOVE the Jonas Bros, and Hannah Montana. I can understand ALL the words!
The concert sounds like so much FUN!

Anonymous said...

Welcome from Ontario, Canada Martin family.

I am taking my daughter, Katie, but she has no idea yet! We are going with another one of her friends who has no idea yet either -- until we are in the car heading there next week. Mommy & daughter day again! We will look for the pink bus too (wondering if it will be in Canada).

Merry Christmas & Hannah New Year ;)

from,
Susan & Katie
Belleville, Ontario Canada