Sunday, June 01, 2008

My Amazing Daughter!

On a happier note, yesterday Rylee had another gymnastic meet up in Park City. I wish I had a picture of the look of pure joy on her face when she scored her first 9.15! I wish I had captured the look of excitement and satisfaction as she stepped up onto the 1st place spot on the podium! She has worked so hard and tried her best at each competition and I have been very proud of her. Yesterday I was even more proud! She did awesome! She scored higher that she had in 3 of the 4 events. She got 3 medals and placed 4th for the all around. I can only imagine how she must feel. All the hard work and frustration has paid off. What better reward than to accomplish what she has all by herself. Way to go RY!!!!

2 comments:

Sara B said...

Way to go Ry! Wish we could have been there.

Heidi Sue said...

Good Job Rylee!!!!!!!!!