Sunday, June 08, 2008

Pineview Resevoir

We have been praying and hoping for a nice ward day since we got back from CA with the boat so we could take the kids out. Well, mother nature is not cooperating much. I know I have blogged before about the weather in Utah being a little strange and unpredictable, but I don't remember a spring like this before. We seem to be alternating between spring and winter and summer over and over. Finally yesterday afternoon the sun came out and it warmed up a little bit. I woke up at about 3:30 (I had worked the grave shift 2 nights in a row) and Mike was ready to enjoy the weather. We decided to head to Pineview and even though it was too cold to swim or ski we figured the kids would enjoy at least a boat ride. My parents met us there and they had my sister's 3 kids with them as well. We got the boat in the water, life jackets on all the kiddos, and took off. It was chilly but sunny and absolutley beautiful out. We could not believe how high the water was! Everything was so green and just beautiful (I think I already said that but that is what it was). The kids had a blast! It was fun, but I look forward to some nice hot weather so we can swim and ski. I am excited to see Ry try out a wakeboard and skiing. I think with her upper body strenth she will be awesome.


See, BEAUTIFUL!!!!


Jenna helping daddy drive the boat. She was so excited until we got there and then was a little timid at first about getting on the boat. Once we were going though she was ecstatic!


All the kiddos enjoying the ride!


Jenna having a blast! Isn't she so cute!?!?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It does look cold. This weather is really crazy, I hope the sun comes out enough for you guys to enjoy the boat this summer :)