Thursday, September 29, 2011

GIRLS TRIP

A few months back my mom and my sister, Sara, were making plans to go to a knitting convention in Santa Monica. They asked if I would be interested in joining them...well I don't knit, but would love a girls trip!!! So that is what we did. My sister, Krista, joined us and I took Rylee along as well (she needed a break from everything). We left Thursday afternoon and drove to Sara's in Vegas. We stayed the night there which is always fun! Her kids are so cute and make you feel so loved. That night we went to a bread making class that one of Sara's friends was doing...more about that in a later post. The next morning we got up and dropped Mara at school, then Rylee, Sara, and I headed to the Las Vegas Temple to do some baptisms for the dead. It was a really good experience. It was the first time I have been to the temple with Rylee and we were able to do some family names my mom had. Then we headed back to Sara's to grab our bags and mom and Krista and headed to California!


Mara in her school uniform:


Us at the temple:


The beautiful Las Vegas Temple:
Rylee was impressed that they drive 45 minutes to go to the temple when we only have to drive 10 minutes to get to 2 different temples.


Wyatt showing us his Halloween costume:


Audrey! Rylee had her laughing hysterically, she has the cutest laugh!

No comments: