Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Still waiting for #3...

You always here that bad things happen in 3's so I am wondering what will be next. Over Labor Day weekend my little brother was rear ended pretty hard, he ended up with a badly bruised tail bone and some neck contusions, but ok overall. Last week I was rear ended pretty good too. Noah and Jenna were with me and we were all ok, unlike the rear bumper on my van which will cost $712-$1049 to repair.
The day after we were rear ended Noah got hit in the face with a shoe and ended up with his eye swelling shut. He is ok and it's pretty much healed now.
So I have been trying to figure out is someone else in my family going to be rear ended to make 3 or is something else going to happen to Noah (rear ended then shoe to eye) to make 3. I am hoping 2 is enough!

I haven't taken pictures of the van, but I got this one of Noah's eye:


No comments: