Thursday, September 29, 2011

Rides at the Pier

The pier has a bunch of amusement park type rides which Rylee really wanted to ride. I have not done something just for fun like this in ages, so I got myself an unlimited ride pass as well. So did Krista and Angie and we had a blast!


The roller coaster was not real big or scary, but it was fun!


This ride was awesome! It looks like a boat and there are people sitting at the other end facing us and it goies back and forth until you are looking straight down on the other end. We were laughing so hard at the look on some of the kids faces. I wish I had my camera on the ride to get those looks, hilarious!!!


Rylee and Angie went on the scrambler and loved it. Krista and I don't like the spinning rides. I love the look on Rylee's face here:


This ride was fun, like the rocket at Lagoon, but on a much smaller scale. It was fun when you were high up to look over the ocean. Rylee started talking to these little girls in line and they were all best friends by the time our ride was over. They wanted to ride more with Ry but we were actually just leaving. They seemed very sad! Ry draws people to her and I loved watching her being sweet.


These bumper "cars" were so much fun! I think they work kind of like an air hockey table, it was a neat feeling, like you were floating on air. You could make them spin really fast too.

No comments: