Thursday, September 01, 2011

Old Friends and New Babies

One of my good friends, Rachel B., moved to the Seattle area a few months ago when she was about 8 months pregnant. She came for a visit last weekend with new baby, Alle in tow. A bunch of us met up at a park to catch up.


Rylee trying to make Alle happy.


Rylee having fun with Savannah, my friend Katie's oldest. It was fun watching Ry interact with her and the other younger girls that were there. My kids all seem to be older than most of my friends kiddos. (I guess that is what happens when you get started sooner.) I hope Rylee realizes how other kids around her look up to her. I want her to make good choices for herself, but also for those watching her. I don't think she realizes the impact she can have in their lives.


The boys enjoying the splash pad!


Savannah, Jenna, Alle, and me! It was so fun to sit and chat with all my friends and watch the kiddos play! It was nice to just sit and relax, it seems like forever since we all did that together!


No comments: