Thursday, September 29, 2011

Heading Home

Sunday morning we headed back to Vegas.


Mom wouldn't let me drive after my speeding ticket on the way to Vegas:


We stopped at Buffalo Bills at the Nevada/California stateline to ride the Desparado Roller Coaster. We tried on the way but it was not running, so we had to stop on the way back. I have not ridden this roller coaster since I was in high school. We stayed at the hotel once with our kids when they were little and they loved watching the roller coaster out our window. Rylee remembers watching and not being able to ride. Now that she is big enough I wanted to take her. It use to be the tallest (0ver 200 feet high) and fastest (over 90 mph) roller coaster in the world, but not sure anymore. Krista bought Sara a ticket and told her she had to go with us. This is us before the ride:

It was the funnest 2 minutes and 43 seconds I have had in a long time! This is what I looked like after 90+ mph (my hair was crazy and my necklaces were all twisted):



Sara wasn't smiling after. She told Krista she was not going to pay her back for the ride!

No comments: