Monday, September 12, 2011

My OLD Man!!!

is 40!!!
I have been pondering for months what to do for this big birthday and considered a surprise party or maybe a weekend getaway...I knew Mike would hate a surprise party and a weekend getaway isn't really in the budget right now so when I heard the Utes season opener was on Sept. 1st I figured that would be fun! So Mike & I went to the game and it was so much fun, especially because the Utes won! I had never been to a Utes football game before and loved it! Can't wait to go again! It was so cool seeing the stadium full of red shirts and school pride!





A few days later we went to a concert that I had gotten tickets for months ago for Mike's birthday, can you tell who it is?


Willie Nelson!!!
and it was a great show! He played at the Gallivan Center downtown and it was a perfect night to be outside listening to music, people watching, and enjoying good company. Mike's friend, Curtis, was there with his wife and some of her family. It was a good time!

No comments: