Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Tooth

Jenna lost 2 teeth last week. 1 I pulled out because it was SO loose and 1 the anesthesiologist pulled out because it was loose and in the way of her breathing tube. She has 2 other loose ones, the top two in the middle. One has been getting more and more wiggly. We were in the car tonight heading home and she was showing me just how wiggly it was. She asked me if I would pull it out when we get home; sure, no problem. A few minutes later she yelled "I did it!" She had pulled it out all by herself and was rather proud of that.


Here she is in the car just after pulling it out.


Here she is with her cute toothless grin. Can't wait until she loses that other top one, then she will really look toothless.

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

Jenna has had so much going on in such a short amount of time! What a trooper - I love her smile (even if it is toothless)!