Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Funny Girl

The last few days Jenna has been cracking me up with some "interesting" comments.

The first one was last Friday on our way to the pool. Her friend Natalie was in the car with us and the Jonas Brothers came on the radio.
Jenna: "Do you like the Jonas Brothers?"
Natalie: "I don't know who they are."
Jenna: "They are the hottests guys in the universe, the hottest!"

Then on Sunday I was helping her get ready for church.
J: "I want to look reallly beautiful today."
Me:"Why?" J:"Because Braden is going to be there." (her little "boyfriend" had been gone on vacation for a couple weeks) I told Mike what she had said and so when he saw her already for church he told her she looked beautiful and this was her reply: "I have to look beautiful so Braden will want to marry me." WHAT?!?!? I don't know where she gets this from?

Then the other night we were all sitting around watching tv or something and she said or did something and Mike gave her the Nelson Ha, Ha laugh. She looked at him and said no one Ha, Ha's me. I busted up!

I am glad she can make me laugh, she makes my day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is funny! I love the things that kids say...most of the time. It is a different perspective, that's for sure.

Aislinn said...

Ah those are great comments! What great memories! Kids do say the "darndest" things - they are so innocent and have such a great outlook on life!!

Unknown said...

You are gonna have to watch that one close.

Tiffany said...

hehehe. I wonder what they talk about in CTR 5, because Liah told me she was marrying Braden a couple weeks ago...poor Braden :)On that same note, Bryan had the young men over for something, and all of the sudden, Liah came down with mascara COVERING her eyes, and hooker red lipstick over half her face. After everyone busted up, I asked her what she was doing, she pulled me close and whispered "I had to look beautiful for the 'ong men.'"

Rachel said...

5 going on 15. So funny and cute!