Monday, July 21, 2008

WEEN in Denver

Mike & I took a quick trip to Denver last week to see our favorite band, WEEN. We got buddy passes from his brother which was nice especially since it was a quick trip. The kids spent one night at Mike's parents and then my sister picked them up and kept them the rest of the time. She took them swimming, to a drive in movie, and the zoo; I don't think they missed us at all. Mike got in a little skateboarding with a friend, I got some homework done online (I love my laptop!), we hung out by the pool, visited with an old friend, and rocked out to Ween 2 nights in a row. They played for about 2 1/2 hours each night and only played 1 song both nights. Yep, they have that many songs and are that talented. I know most people have not even heard of them but they have a huge following and are amazing musicians. It was fun to get away for a few days for a much needed break. Thanks Mike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You needed that break with all your stress. Did they figure anything out with your heart?
Leah