Thursday, October 23, 2008

4 Eyes...


Noah has joined the ranks of 4 eyes. Now more than 1/2 our family has glasses and/or contacts. Cole pointed out yesterday that he and Jenna are the only ones without glasses and that they are both left handed too. Hmmmm, maybe there is a connection or maybe their eyes are just slow at going bad. We'll have to wait and see about that. Anyway, I think Noah looks great with his glasses. I told him they look so good and natural that I hardly even notice he has them on. One bonus to Noah having glasses is the fact that it will make it easier for some people to tell the boys apart.

2 comments:

5ofus said...

Noah you look so grown up & handsome. Carly they do look so natural on him. That is crazy about Cole & Jenna. Thanks for partying last night. Will you email those pictures so I can pot them on my blog. I am excited for tomorrow to see Rylee's meet.

Angie Helm Interiors said...

Those are some awesome glasses Noah, lookin' good.