Monday, October 27, 2008

My Boys...

are so funny! They are so boyish in some ways and in other ways not so much. They love bugs, legos, cars, Star Wars, burping, tooting, etc. But they are not real into sports which is ok with me. They love playing outside and getting dirty. They say the funniest and sometimes bizarre things, it makes me laugh. They are best friends and worst enemies. I love that they stick together!



This is the leaf bug they found, named, and played with for hours.


This is the boys with their best friend, K. He is a good fun kid.


2 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

I love the look on all of their faces. Boys definitely aren't into posing for pictures much. They're still cute anyway.

Heidi Lynn said...

They are getting so old! It's crazy how time flies! I'm glad they have each other though. The twin bond is a really cool thing. :)