Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Sport Filled Saturday...

started about 9 a.m. at my nephew, Taylor's football game. We headed hom for a few a little but and then back to the football field for my other nephew, McKay's game. After his game my cousins son had a game at the same football field so we were able to watch him too. It was fun to hang out with family and enjoy a beautiful fall Saturday outside. That afternoon we headed to Rylee's next gymnastics competition. She did better on most of her events, but had some toughter competition so didn't place as high, but still came home with 4 medals and a trophy. We tried a new hairstyle and it turned out cute, but started to fall out during her meet, even after all the gel and hairspray...Any good suggestions?!?! Her and a friend made the sign and her cousins and siblings signed it and held it up during her meet. Thanks for all the support! and the fun day!














3 comments:

Angie Helm Interiors said...

That is a busy Saturday! How nice to have all of your family there supporting each other.

I have a difficult enough time with my own hair, so sorry, I don't have any good suggestions on Rylee's fancy new do. It looks really cute though.

5ofus said...

I was so sad today when we didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to be at a game. Thanks for all of your support last weekend. How was Ry's meet today?

Rachel said...

It makes me tired just reading about it. Ry is such an athlete! I love it!