Friday, October 24, 2008

Midnight Movie

Lastnight/this morning my sister, Leah, and I took our girls (Rylee & Eliza) along with some friends to see HSM3 (aka High School Musical 3) at midnight. Yes, midnight!
The girls have been looking forward to it for a few weeks and I don't think they were disappointed at all. They loved the movie, stayed awake (thanks to Cherry Cokes and Mountain Dews), and had a blast!!! Leah & I enjoyed it as well!


Leah & I all ready in our comfy midnight movies clothes with our

popcorn and cherry cokes.


Rylee with her big Cherry Coke.


The Girls anxiously waiting for the movie to start!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a good mama!

Tiffany said...

Seriously, you are awesome! I hope Liah will want to do things like that with me when she's Riley's age (and older). And how awesome you could go with your sister! Good times :)

Rachel said...

You are such a rockin' mom! I thought about taking the boys, but then the thought of the crowds and my big old belly kept me from mentioning it to them. So far they haven't asked...

5ofus said...

Boy do I still need some make up sleep but it was so fun to seem cool to our girls. Thanks for the fun night now we have to rest up for Twighlights midnight showing!
Leah