Thursday, October 02, 2008

My kiddos

I wish I would have just taken a picture of my kiddos leaving for school. The 4 of them walking together in a little group with their backpacks on talking about something (probably a bug) they found outside. Rylee leading the way, Jenna yelling back "mom, I love you!", and the boys so involved in their conversation that no one else seems to be there but each other. I am so blessed with 4 wonderful, beautiful kids. I have been feeling like a lousy mom lately and have been yelling more than normal and just feeling really frustrated. This morning I made it through the entire morning and getting ready for school routine without out yelling once. They got up did what they were suppose to and helped each other get stuff done. I love my kids and want the best for them, I just hope and pray I can give it to them.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

you are one of my hero moms...seriously. Your kids are so blessed to have you. I am constantly amazed at how you juggle everything so well. You're wonderwoman!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are well cared for and loved and they know it. You're a terrific Mom and if yelling is the biggest problem you have, then I'd say you're still in a good place. One step at a time, one day at a time or one morning at a time.

Pratt Family said...

I have always thought of you as a super mom and admire you. I know some times get hectic and that is when we step back and think. I know you kids have a wonderful mom.

Unknown said...

Isn't it great when you get the feeling that you are doing something right? They are always going to give us frustrations (just ask my parents) throughout life, but its those 'golden moments' that you will treasure for a lifetime. You guys are awesome parents. I suppose that's we always enjoy being around you!