Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Favorite Field Trip To...

THE FIRE STATION!!!
I was lucky enough to go with Jenna's kindergarten class this moring and it was a lot of fun! The fire station is only a couple blocks from the school so we walked down, thank goodness it was a nice morning. We watched a cute video about fire safety and then the kids got to tour the firehouse and all the fire vehicles. They climbed in the ambulance, checked out the hoses on the fire engine, and tried on some of the firefighters equipment. They all loved it!


Jenna, my little firefighter!


Jenna's class


Jenna and her little friend walking back to school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! Looks like a fun field trip.

julie said...

How fun! I get to go with Ava next week with her pre school class and I have to admit that I am really looking forward to going! I guess being a student has some perks to it!