Tuesday, November 16, 2010

28 days...

28 days from now I will be ALL DONE with nursing school. The only thing left will be taking the NCLEX and finding a job (which may be more difficult than the last 2 years combined). I had a great last day at the NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) for my independent study clinical hours on Sunday. Had a good day yesterday at my RICU (respiratory intensive care unit) clinical, got to do a couple things I had not done before. And I did way better than I was expecting on my test today (especially condsidering how much studying I did,)! 3 more days of class, 3 tests, and 2 finals to go! Some of us were wondering what we were going to do with all our "free" time once we were done. My mom said it perfectly..."get everything done you put off the last 2 years". So hopefully I will find a job soon and can get caught up on my house, my kiddos, my hubby, my self, my life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you, Carly! Just one more thing you're great at! I love you!

Joan