Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving part 2

Sunday we decided to stay home and spend the afternoon just the 6 of us all cozied up inside together. It was so nice.
Monday morning I had a BIG test, called the HESI. It was 160 questions and took me almost 3 hours to complete. We had to score at least an 800 to pass and not have to retake it. I was stressing!!! and was very THANKFUL when my score popped up and it was 952!!!
Then I went home to study for my 2 tests the next day, not so thankful for all the tests so close together, but thankful to be almost done!
Then I got to go watch Rylee cheer and perform at halftime. I love watching her cheer and am grateful she has something she enjoys and that is teaching her and instilling so many good qualities in her.
Then we all went up to my parents for another yummy dinner, homemade chili and rolls. My grandparents and my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Jimmy arrived safely from San Diego, another thing to be grateful for. We visited with them for a bit before heading home.


Ry doing a back tuck, I am grateful everytime I see her land on her feet instead of her head!


Here she is cheering, you can tell she loves it!


I am also thankful for my ipod, which keeps Jenna occupied when she starts to get bored at Ry's games.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well you can tell I have a lot to catch up on. I see Ry on Facebook when I get on that from time to time. I still don't like Facebook but I like to see your kids and my grandkids . . . and great grand daughter! She is a funny, very interesting little gal and is the cutest bug! I'll have to send you some pictures. You would just grin. You can't help but grin at her and her mom and dad do a fantastic job on their blog too. I've learned how to put your blogs in so I get notified if something new is on and I'm all about that! I have too much to remember and my mind forgot how to remember!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely can't believe that's Rylee. She is SO grown up and doing that tuck! She's good! How cute those girls are cheerleading! It looks like all your kids have their own interests and pursue them with vigor! I'm still stuck on when they were babies! I was there! I so hate to miss all their growing up. I think this was a good move for me overall but it's also been the most miserable decade of my life. I said all these angioplasties have added ten years to my life but it sure makes me wonder if it was worth it. Ten years of punishment. But I have my house back now and am working on getting my life back. I'll tell you more later.

Unknown said...

. . . and Jenna and your IPhone! I can't even work MY phone! These kids are growing up with so much technology and they just take it all in stride!