Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving

We were lucky enough to "celebrate" Thanksgiving for almost an entire week this year. It started last Saturday when my sister,Sara, and her cute family arrived from Las Vegas. We got together at my parents that evening for my mom's yummy tacos! It started snowing and my nephew, Wyatt, was SO excited! He wanted to start making snowballs as soon as he saw the first flake and anxiously waited until there was enough snow on the ground to go out and make some snowballs. We all hung out and visited.


Here is my brother in law, Nate, with his crazy hair. It was his idea for them to come for the week so THANKS Nate!!!


Here is Sara & Nate's youngest, Audrey. Isn't she beautiful!?!? She is 13 months and all smiles!


Here is Mara, who is just 7 weeks younger than Jenna and LOVES reading and horses and the Eiffel Tower. I wish Jenna loved reading as much as she did. Oh, well...to each his own, right.


Here is Wyatt looking at us from outside my parents sliding glass doors which he had covered in snowballs. He had a blast!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy did I get startled! I saw the picture of Nate but I was reading the caption for the baby below. Try it! That will blow your mind! I thought, "WHAT?" Okay, I got it figured out. So glad it snowed for them. Wyatt looks like he's having the time of his life! That's a great shot! A real Christmas card photo!