Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving part 3

Tuesday I took my 2 tests, did ok. Not as well as I would have liked but SO glad they are over. All I have left is 2 finals!!! There was a huge blizzard predicted for that afternoon and evening and they closed everything down in SLC. Rylee's game was cancelled and we didn't want to risk driving to my parents in the storm so we all hung out at home again and stayed warm. The blizzard came and went without much excitement.
Wednesday the kids didn't have school, but I did and I did not want to go. I had decided not to go even though I hate missing lecture, but I was grateful to find that SLCC had canceled classes for the day due to the icy roads. The kids & I spent the day just hanging out, making treats, playing Wii, and just being lazy. Then my parents, grandparents, a couple aunts and uncles, and my cousin & his cute wife came by for dinner. We had yummy soups and super fresh french bread. It was fun to get to spend some time catching up!

No comments: