Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving part 5

Thursday night the girls stayed the night at my parents with their cousins and my boys slept over at Mike's moms so Mike & I had a nice quiet evening at home. The best part was sleeping in and being lazy all morning. The boys wanted to stay and help grandma put up Christmas stuff and Mike went skateboarding with friends so I went up to my parents for the day. The girls went shopping at Tai Pan (my grandma's favorite store)! Then we went back and ate left overs and relaxed some more.


Later that evening Jenna was not feeling well and threw up, I am grateful (so far) that no one else has gotten sick. Here & I had to miss the drive to see the Christmas lights in Layton. But I got to visit with my dad and Nate while everyone was gone. I love my dad and enjoy just talking with him about church stuff, politics, and whatever.


Here is my dad with Wyatt and Mara. He is the best grandpa! So much fun!


Here is my mom and Wyatt, he actually kept "tooting" on her, too funny!


Here is my cute sister, Sara, with cute Audrey! It was so fun to have them around for a week! I miss them already.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What neat photos! You do have such a close, loving family! I've always loved your families. Good people. And Audrey reminds me of Rylee . . . born grown! Look at the personality in that face! She looks just like her mommie! Ready to meet the world with gusto! What a beautiful child. Wyatt is cute too. Poor Jenna. She looks so miserable! What a bad time to be sick.