Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving part 4

Thursday, the actual Thanksgiving Day, was the best!!! Most of my mom's family gathered together at the Odgen Institute (thank goodness for a big place for all us crazy Higginsons)for the day. We had tons of yummy food (I forgot to take a picture of the feast) and had tons of fun. We played basketball, volleyball, pool, ping pong, air hockey, fuse ball, visited, ate, laughed, watched movies, etc. It was so fun to catch up with everyone and just relax and enjoy one an others company. I think there were 45 of us there. I feel very blessed and am extremely grateful for the incredible family that I am a part of.


Here are some pictures of everyone enjoying themselves doing various activities.





Cole enjoys reading more than Jenna and had to finish his book so he could work on his book report. He didn't sit and read the whole time, he did enjoy some of the activities too. Go UTES!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You really do have a great family! What a wonderful get together time! I can't believe you had so many activities. Cole looks like he's really into his book. What is her reading? That's a big book! Your blog is telling me I can't put any more posts up that it will go to my e-mail. I'll have to see how that works. Where has the time gone? Your kids are GROWN UP!