Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Funny Jenna


This is a picture Jenna drew in primary on Sunday. She was so excited to show it to us! She said it is a picture of her and Ry kissing the Jonas Brothers. Yeah we are in sooooo much trouble with this girl! I was trying so hard not to laugh, she was so serious about it. I guess she really listens to Ry and her cousins talking about how cute/hot these rockstar brothers are. Jenna is in love with Nick (who has curly hair) and Ry is in love with Joe. I love how the girls (they are the 2 on the ends) lips really look puckered up and the curly hair on Nick. So Funny!!!
PS- her culture came back negative so she is going to she the Dr. tomorrow, hope they can figure out what is wrong with my cute girl.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really hope you can find out what is wrong. Sounds like you all need the rest and I hate when our poor little ones are sick:(

Amy said...

haha, that's so cute! i hope you can find out soon if there's something going on with her!

Rachel said...

Very cute, we worry about Brodie and the girls. I'm already dreading the teenage years with him!
Get some naps while you can, it sounds like you and Jenna have had a couple of long nights & days together. Hang in there!